Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Think Outside the Box

While I believe my comprehensive plan, below, for American peace, prosperity, security and liberty would actually work, there are obviously certain details that will have to be worked out. For example, whether to use tactical nukes, or mere conventional weapons, when we bomb the Iranian military back into the stone age. (woops did I say that out loud?)

I do not claim that my plan is the only solution or even necessarily the best. But, at least I offer something other than the usual bull-headed GOP/military "Throw more bodies at the problem!" approach that isn't working. And it is a far cry from the "America is EEEEEVIL so if we just withdraw our troops the problem will go away" approach we typically hear from the left. The status quo isn't acceptable to most either, and, frankly, adjusting troop levels up or down by 20K or even 100K really doesn't change the status quo much unless those troops have a clearly identifiable enemy to fight, which they don't.

What I offer is a fresh approach. Whatever approach is taken, we need a president who can think outside the box and find bold, creative solutions rather than simply push a pre-conceived agenda. Look at Mitt Romney's proven record of problem solving, then try and tell me he's not the man for the job. He recognizes this is not about Iraq, but all of radical Islam, its sympathizers, and global freedom. And he and his staff can THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.