Sunday, November 12, 2006

No time like the present

to get this ball rolling. I've followed the blogosphere for some time now as a spectator posting on other sites, and it's finally time for a place of my own. This site is dedicated to God, Country, (USA) Family, (sweet wife + 4 munchkins) and anything of quality that makes life good.

In certain respects you could call me old-fashioned, longing for the good old days when things made of leather, wood, and real American steel were the norm. But hey I'm using a computer aren't I? Believe me, it took me a while to figure this thing out, and I don't like how it's made mostly of plastic. I'd rather tinker with a gun or an old car, or wrassle with one of the kids, but there is work to be done saving this republic of ours. I can't do that alone. Maybe, just maybe, this could become a forum of constructive ideas for saving America; whether you agree or not with the ideas set forth you are welcome as long as your discourse is respectful. This site will deal with a bit of everything past, present and future, from politics and religion to family, freedom and firearms.

No comments: